Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's get cooking!!!


Are you hosting a party? Do you want a memorable birthday for your child? or Are you just plain tired of the usual weeknight meals?


Let's face it, as much as we want to leap into the kitchen every evening with the enthusiasm of Julia Child or Martha Stewart...it isn't always so easy. Life often gets in the way, and can make the tasks that should be fun and relaxing seem very mundane, tedious, and uninteresting. That's where I come in!
Food should be FUN! It should be a learning experience for both the cook and the diners...every time.
So when you get tired of the shopping and chopping, I'll do it for you. Delivering everything to your doorstep in a cooler with a step by step recipe, so you can create a healthy and mouth-watering delicious meal. It can be our little secret. And you don't have to be a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills to afford it!
Or if you're planning a dinner party or birthday party? Let me help you organize, decorate and plan a menu. I'll even cook everything and serve it! Or I'll disappear like I was never there!
So let me handle the fussy stuff (leg work and the prep work) and leave you with the FOOD and the FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment